Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Some Much For Regular Updates...

Well, it seemed like a good idea. Sign up with Blogger and I can upload a regular column on a, well, regular basis.

But it's been at least three weeks since I posted anything. I do have an excuse though. As in, I've been busy working. Putting together ideas for series and one-offs for a variety of publishers here and in the UK, and printing up a booklet of some of my published work (which always looks better than pages of script).

I'm also attempting to finish off a new Ten-Tailed Cat script for the Black Library (it's called The Engineer's Tale and is likely to see publication sometime during Spring 2004).

Speaking of which (Ten-Tailed Cats, that is) the Black Library has just posted the listing for the second collection of Tales From The Ten-Tailed Cat. The cover is another sterling character piece from Simon Davis, he of Sinister Dexter fame for the esteemed 2000AD weekly. It was a surprise to see that the cover itself is based on The Corpse's Tale I wrote earlier in the year. I remember Warhammer Monthly's editor, Christian, mentioning that a cover was being commissioned based on the strip, but I'd forgotten about it. Nice job. Check out the link and see for yourself:

Tales From The Ten-Tailed Cat II

Right, back to The Engineer's Tale...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home