Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Dr. Devious Takes A Holiday
Woke up before the alarm again this morning, probably because of the unexpected early summer sun pouring through the gap in the curtains (or the kebab from last night). Had a half waking dream image that got me thinking of the concept for the next 'Nanas & Custard strip: Dr. Devious checking into a hotel reception for his annual hols.

Should I start worrying about myself if this is the kind of thing that pops into my head first thing in the morning?

As always with N&C, the script writes itself. Got it polished off and emailed to Matt and PJ by lunch. I had real problems getting my head around writing one-page gag strips when the series was in development, but now I feel like I'm really hitting my stride with them. Can't wait to see what PJ comes up with for Wicked Wilma the Empress of Evil and Dr. Devious's Vomit Gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home